Today I would like to share simple but helpful concept for documenting an API using swagger. In traditional approach people are creating a document to to show API detail. We are facing multiple issue in approach like We need to change a document if API changed. For very large project it would be hard to
- spring-boot application.properties and yml property/file precedence: Interview Experience
- Spring-Boot appication.properties file location interview question: Part 1
- How Spring-Boot autocofiguration works?
- Handling FallBack and TimeOut in MicroService using Hystrix
- Spring boot: Documenting an Microservices using Swagger