Problem Statement In this write up we are going to cover how to use multiple database in Spring Boot Application with minimum configuration and ease of use. In Ordinary Web application we don’t need multiple databases but when you go for enterprise development it is really required and useful. There are multiple reason behind using
- spring-boot application.properties and yml property/file precedence: Interview Experience
- Spring-Boot appication.properties file location interview question: Part 1
- How Spring-Boot autocofiguration works?
- Handling FallBack and TimeOut in MicroService using Hystrix
- Spring boot: Documenting an Microservices using Swagger