In the previous post we learned how to create microservice and how multiple microservices can communicate with each other. In the last section(Issue Section) of previous post i have mentioned one issue where we have hard coded other microservices urls like http://localhost:8081 or http://localhost:8082 and in real time environment it may vary. The typical solution
- spring-boot application.properties and yml property/file precedence: Interview Experience
- Spring-Boot appication.properties file location interview question: Part 1
- How Spring-Boot autocofiguration works?
- Handling FallBack and TimeOut in MicroService using Hystrix
- Spring boot: Documenting an Microservices using Swagger